List of Homeopathic Remedies: All the Information You Need to Know
There is an endless list of homeopathic remedies, so how does one know which one to try? Which homeopathic remedies are the most effective and likely to help relieve symptoms of certain ailments and afflictions? Which homeopathic remedies are the most likely to improve one’s overall quality of life? These are questions that are asked in association with homeopathic medication. Take a look at this list of homeopathic remedies and a more detailed explanation into the different disciplines:
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is probably one of the most recognised on the list of homeopathic remedies. But how does acupuncture work? Acupuncture has been around for thousands of years and, the fact that it is still a popular option when it comes to symptom relief is testament to its power. Acupuncture is more than just placing a bunch of needles into one’s body. It is an art that works by placing needles into strategic regions of the body that correspond with certain illnesses and ailments. It is a belief that certain areas of the body affect other internal aspects of the body as well. By activating these pressure points using needles, they will proceed to soothe many symptoms and can even rectify problems entirely. Do not stress though – the needles do not cause any pain whatsoever and, on the whole, the acupuncture experience is always a pleasant one.
- Integrated medicine: This is becoming more and more recognised all over the world. Integrated medicine works by combining the power of many homeopathic remedies with the use of Western medicine that has proven effects on the human body. These two types of medicine then work together in order to improve one’s health. The list of homeopathic remedies used in conjunction with Western medicine will vary from doctor to doctor.
- General homeopathy: Homeopathy is a scientific, reliable and natural system of medicinal therapy, which has been in existence for over 200 years. It is a curative system of therapy that restores health, by stimulating the body’s own mechanisms of defence and repair and by making use of only natural sources. No chemicals are used in any type of homeopathic therapy – expect perhaps within the realm of integrated medicine.
- Iridology: The science of iridology is based on the analysis of one of the most complicated tissue structures of the whole body: the iris. It is a method whereby, the doctor can tell from markings or signs that are visible on the iris what the person is ailing from. It is a wonderful diagnostic tool that is used by people all over the globe.
- Naturopathy: Naturopathy is a natural approach to health and healing and is followed by many – including those who have tried other medicinal approaches for ailments and have been unsuccessful. A doctor of naturopathy will focus his or her attention on the establishment and maintenance of optimum health, all of which is achieved by teaching and promoting the principles of wellness, and treating with natural therapy or natural substances.
Let Dr Alain Sanua assist you with finding a homeopathic solution to your ailments. From homeopathic medication to acupuncture, Dr Alain Sanua will talk you through what is best for you. Book a consultation with Dr Alain Sanua and find out how your mind and body work together as one in the healing process.