Homeopathic Remedies and Health Tips
More and more people are trying to find a healthier alternative to conventional medication. Prolonged use of chemical medication could have a long term harmful effect on your body. Taking care of your body through homeopathic remedies is the best way to go. Before you find out more about pros of homeopathic medication, here are some tips for ensuring healthy living the natural way:
- Do everything in moderation: Life is about enjoyment, yes. However, it is also about taking proper care of yourself. Many of the ailments that we suffer from as humans are a direct result of doing things in excess. Excess stress, over eating, never exercising and abusing alcohol, drugs (including over the counter pain killers) etc. These aspects of life are our enemies and should be avoided at all costs.
- Eat a balanced diet: This is more of a general tip, however, the importance of a healthy diet cannot be emphasised enough. Make sure that you paying particular attention to eating plenty of fruit and vegetables every day.
- Try to avoid wheat: It has been proven that wheat can have a detrimental effect on our digestive systems. Plus, if you eat too much wheat, your appetite may also start to increase. This is because wheat contains something known as gliadin that actually causes your body to crave even more wheat.
- Consider going vegetarian: If one decides to convert to vegetarianism, there are a number of health benefits. Becoming a vegetarian does not mean that you have to impose strict rules upon yourself. It can sometimes mean that you try to eat a meat-free diet as often as you can. Cutting down on your red meat intake is a great place to start.
- If you are suffering from an ailment, seek treatment: If you have problems with pain or with poor body functioning, do not wait for it to get worse before you seek help. There are plenty of natural ways to treat common human afflictions and the list of available homeopathic remedies is truly endless!
What homeopathic remedies are available to use daily?
- Allium Cepa (onion) : Remedy for the common cold and hayfever
- Arnica (mountain daisy) : Used for shock and trauma in injury
- Chamomilla (chamomile) : Assists infants with sleeping when teething or suffering from colic
- Hypericum (St John’s Wort) : Used for injuries involving the nerves or the parts of the body rich in nerves ie hands, feet and back
- Ignatia (St. Ignasius Bean) : One of the leading homeopathic remedies for grief, anxiety and depression
Before using any form of medication, contact your doctor or registered homeopath to make sure that you are using the right medication for your ailment.
To find out more about homeopathic medication and remedies, contact Dr Alain Sanua. Healing the body and mind the natural way is Dr Alain Sanua’s approach to a better you. Read more about the different forms of healing and a range of homeopathic remedies.